Here are some pregnancy photos...I guess I have gotten a lot bigger! Only about 6 weeks to go!
From Rich Mullins' Land of My Sojourn: "Nobody tells you when you get born here how much you'll come to love it and how you'll never belong here. So I'll call you my country, but I'll be lonely for my home...I wish that I could take you there with me." And that describes my view on earth living. Join me for periodic updates on our sojourn through this world.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
4 comments:
I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.
Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look so tiny!! Good for you! That makes the aftermath easier to bear. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks can be deceptive...I think I'm up about 40 lbs so far!! But I do feel pretty good and I am still mobile, so that is a relief.
ReplyDeleteLooking good, girl!!! And LOVE those finger puppets! :) Hope you two are doing good and enjoying those final weeks of peace and quiet... I'm so excited for you!! Do you have names picked out, or are you not sharing that info? Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteWe're still working on names...and have been for at least a year and half!! We'll share if we get down to something that we can agree on. Middle names will be Grace, Anna, or Ana for a girl and David for a boy. We're looking for good meaning, unique, and pronounceable name for the first name.
ReplyDelete