Here's a picture of us from Halloween (I was Dr. Crusher from Star Trek: the Next Generation, Dave was a construction worker, my friend Lisa was a woman from the 1950s, and our little sweet pea!)
Mirabel also had her 6 month appt today. She is long and lean...85th percentile for length but only the 5th for weight. But she's hitting her developmental milestones well and I'm not really worried about it. Breastfed babies are often behind the curve on weight gain. She's a little under the weather after getting her flu shots (and the 6 month series). Poor little thing.
Dr. Crusher! That is so cool! I love the peapod, too! :)
ReplyDeleteWe went to chipotle for free burritos...you can't see it in this pic (it wasn't made yet), but I ended up with a tin foil communicator that Lisa fashioned for me.
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest little pea pod I've seen! :-) You others look cute, too.
ReplyDelete