Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life update

We've been doing the normal life stuff- eating, sleeping, working, Bible study, errands, etc. Tirzah got married a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to update some photos but we didn't take many and the official ones aren't ready yet. Mirabel was a mini-me of the bride. Welcome to the family, Adam!

I was running around today to a bunch of different places and came home and Dave made this movie this afternoon. It's Mirabel's beginnings...so it's from awhile ago but I thought it was awesome. Now I have to talk him into making one for each year....

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited!
    Here I sit crying, it is so beautiful!
    I enjoy seeing you both interact with Mirabel each week as I see her grow.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Special K :)
    Loved the video. Now I'm sitting here blubbering as well. It's a girl thing I guess. Mirabel is so cute!
    Good job Dave. Hope to see more of these in the future.

    Rachel M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keturah, what a cute way to tell your family! What did the note say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is always someone in my family who says they are the last to know (e.g. when we are going on vacation- I didn't know you were going to Mexico! Why am I always the last to know?) So the note said "We're having a baby! You're the first person in the family that we told." and the same note was under every plate.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.

Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!