Here's the 8 month shot...this was the week of uncomfortable pregnancy. Now I'm back to "normal" which means I pretty much run around and do whatever I want. I took my first fall on Friday...trying to carry a paper box of stuff home in case I went into labor over the weekend and dragging my briefcase behind me. I stepped on an unlevel piece of sidewalk and fell down (fortunately not on my stomach, and hurting nothing but my pride). The gentleman who was there to witness it all was very nice and carried my box two blocks to the bus. I did aqua aerobics, finished my 1860s baby dress at the sewing bee, did some shopping and laundry, and got my very last homework stuff done- hooray! Now if I can just make it through at least a few more days at work I should be able to get everything done that I "need" to do- like the board reports- and this kid can come whenever it wants.
My sweet husband scrubbed the grout and resealed the tile throughout the house- he does a fantastic job of maintaining the place. He gets frustrated that it takes so much effort that doesn't really show, but when the house doesn't fall down around us, I think it's well worth it. :)
Lookin' good, girl!! Yeah- I had an "off" week last week... just did not feel comfortable sitting down or even sleeping. Thankfully, this week is a bit better, but not sure how long the comfort will last! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your sweet babe in the 1860s dress! How cool!
ReplyDeleteSo much for a few more days of work! :) I'm sure they'll manage without you. Congrats on "baby girl yet to be named!" :) Can't wait to see pics!!
ReplyDelete