Monday, May 19, 2008

It's my party and I'll cry if want to....

Crying seems to be Mirabel's theme of late. We can't figure out why, but most of her waking time seems to be spent screaming. It has nothing to do with diapers, feeding, or temp as best we can tell. We're taking refuge in a factoid Dave's sister shared (crying peaks at 3-5 weeks) and that we are trying to figure out what we can do with her. Being near a warm body seems to help, but that impedes our ability to get anything else done!

Here's a link to some pictures I uploaded to Snapfish. I'm new at this, and blogspot doesn't allow mass photo uploading. You can use my Snapfish account to view(polkstina@hotmail.com for the username and seepics as the password).

**NOTE** Please only view the pictures, don't order anything as any information you put in will be viewable by everyone else. If you want the pictures, email me and I'll send them to you directly.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mom you are! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I can't wait to meet Mirabel. It was so sweet to see a picture of Dave with the baby! Congrats on graduating and on the opportunity to read a real book! :-)
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crying is so frustrating--I hope you guys are finding some answers! It was great to talk to you on the phone last week. I hope it is warming up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys are hanging in there! By the way, your announcements were adorable!! We had some success controlling crying by altering my food intake while I was breastfeeding. It was literally a night and day difference. Let me know if you're still looking for suggestions. I always have something to say, worthwhile or not. ;) (hehe)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.

Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!