Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!





Dave is a great dad- the thing I most appreciate is him taking Mirabel in the middle of the night for those multi-hour wakeful times. He also changes diapers, incorporates her in regular life (see mowing photo- we have an electric mower so not a noise issue), wrestles with her, and teaches her judo (they are up to lesson 57). :) He cuddles, sings, and is infinitely patient. Organized, loving, focused, knowledgeable. What a dad! Happy Father's Day, sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.

Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!