Thursday, October 2, 2008

Denied

I received a notice from my county district court today...notifying me that cases settled that were scheduled for trial next week, they have too many jurors and "YOU DO NOT NEED TO REPORT ON MONDAY OR ANYTIME DURING THAT WEEK." Followed by "Your service will not be rescheduled. No further action is needed from you. Thank you for your understanding."

Wasn't that nice of them to thank me? :) I'm looking forward to having the time at work as it was hard to figure how I could possibly get my work done as well as my jury duty. But I'm a little bummed to miss out on the juror experience. I think I would make a great juror.

I guess this means next week will be my first 5 days in the office stretch since April 21.

1 comment:

  1. You would make for a GREAT JURUR!! Just think . . . you'd have a blast and maybe even consider a life of crime . . . er, I mean fighting crime. You'd make a great detective. I would really enjoy it, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.

Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!