Friday, September 13, 2013

Manikin Life

If you are a manikin, there is no reason you shouldn't put Peru on your travel schedule.  In fact, when you are done living wherever you might start out, you can always be assured of a home here.  It's not just Arequipa, either.  Dave and I noticed this trend on our two previous trips to Peru. 

We think that Peru is where manikins come to live out their final days.  Enjoy the samples below and then hop over to my Facebook page to see the whole album.

Hi, there!  Nice to meet you. 

My eye?  Oh, I'm not sure where I left it.

Let me out!  Let me out!  And give me some shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.

Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!