From Rich Mullins' Land of My Sojourn: "Nobody tells you when you get born here how much you'll come to love it and how you'll never belong here. So I'll call you my country, but I'll be lonely for my home...I wish that I could take you there with me." And that describes my view on earth living. Join me for periodic updates on our sojourn through this world.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
We have sleep-through!
For the first time since who knows when, we got more than 6 straight hours of sleep. Miss Mirabel went down around 11 last night and awoke at 5:30 this morning, fed and then slept until 8:30 (along with her dad). Who knows when it will happen again, but it's amazing how rested I feel. :)
Labels:
Mirabel
4 comments:
I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.
Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! I hope it starts happening often now!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!! :) Enjoy these small victories... they keep you going through the rough spots!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! The first time Eli did that I thought he was dead. :) (hehe) Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI admit I did spring up out of bed when I realized what time it was (not to mention I was totally ready to feed her!) and I did check to make sure she was still breathing. I would have gone back to sleep, but I'd woken up so much it was impossible. She has mostly been waking 1-2 times a night since then, but I assume she'll move toward regularly sleeping through the night sometime soon.
ReplyDelete