From Rich Mullins' Land of My Sojourn: "Nobody tells you when you get born here how much you'll come to love it and how you'll never belong here. So I'll call you my country, but I'll be lonely for my home...I wish that I could take you there with me." And that describes my view on earth living. Join me for periodic updates on our sojourn through this world.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Psst...you wanna buy a...
Dave and I have accumulated a lot of stuff. We are both frugal (meaning we don't spend much on accumulating it) but we are both savers (that is to say, we love to rescue usable things from going in the garbage). A dangerous proposition when you have two story, four bedroom house with full unfinished basement and large garage. The basement has been filled to the brim with things that we deem useful (even if not for us). We took advantage of my maternity leave to post a bunch of it on Craigslist. So far, we've gotten over $750 from selling our things. If you want to satisfy your curiosity with this remote sale, you can find out what's left by searching "roseville cleanup" in the Minneapolis/St. Paul section of craigslist.org. And if you want some of it real cheap, we won't hold you back. No, really....I know someone in the biz...we'll make you a good deal...real good... :)
Labels:
General
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.
Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!