From Rich Mullins' Land of My Sojourn: "Nobody tells you when you get born here how much you'll come to love it and how you'll never belong here. So I'll call you my country, but I'll be lonely for my home...I wish that I could take you there with me." And that describes my view on earth living. Join me for periodic updates on our sojourn through this world.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Whirlwind week...
For those of you who haunt our blog (mom and Heather...at least...) we've been busy over the past week! Mirabel has been growing and discovering new things, we went up north to a cabin for a week with Dave's family, and upon returning home Mirabel and I traveled back to the 1860s at Fort Snelling for the past two days. I have one day to recover before starting back to work 3 days a week this Tuesday. So, I have pictures and things to say, but the details are going to have to wait just a bit. (How's that for tantalizing?) :) More soon.
Labels:
General
2 comments:
I love to read your comments! You may not see your comment posted immediately because I review them first.
Comment as NAME or ANONYMOUS if you do not want to have to sign in. If you add your email to your google/blog account then I have the option of directly responding to you; otherwise, check back on the post for updated comments within a day or two. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! This blog has been up for 3 days and I am just now reading it for the first time--3 days after the post! :-) I can't wait to see your pictures. I remember going to Fort Snelling as a little girl and absolutely loving it. I must return some day! Post your pics soon. Ciao!
ReplyDeleteI'm always wondering how is reading my blog so I'm going to let you know that I am now reading yours as well. :)
ReplyDelete